Wednesday 6 August 2014

OOTD: Offbrand Vintage-Inspired Princess Coordinate ♡

Hello cuties~

I've got a quick outfit post today! I'll be posting lookbook-style posts every so often here with run-downs of my outfits and all the brands and what I did that day

Today I had the day off, so I decided to dress a tad more glitzy than I would at work (although they're surprisingly tolerant to my frills!). I've been really into hime styles and princessy themes lately, and have actually been working on finishing up an upcoming Hime Lolita coord- so I went out and picked up a teeny crown to add to a headdress I'm making for it. I decided to top off my bun with it today~

This outfit is entirely offbrand! 
Pink polkadot top - Joe Fresh
Off-white lace cardigan - Forever 21
Lace vintage-style pencil skirt - Tiny shop in New York City about three years ago
Rocking Horse Shoes - Bodyline
Pearls - Self-strung, bought from Micheals
Socks - Ardene

Laceylaceylacey~

I can make crowns casual, right? ...Right?

Spikey shoes and frilly socks!

Another shoe shot to show the height.
That's it for today! Thank you for reading this lil quickie post~ I enjoyed it! It's like a bit more detailed lookbook. Until later!



No comments:

Post a Comment