Saturday 4 July 2015

✧ OOTD: Summery Retro Mahou-Inspired Look ✧

Hello cuties!
   I decided to snap a few photos of my OOTD~ this is sort of a very casual mahou inspired aomojikei look? I feel really cute and summery and I love how the colours look together!

   The pink jacket I painted "Drop Out" on last year, as I was Frenchie in Grease for our school's musical. It was a fantastic experience and I had fun sporting my Frenchie-kei around school outside of rehearsals~ 

Here's the rundown!

Flower crown: Off brand
Jacket: Thrifted & hand painted
Top: H&M
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Necklace: Cardcaptor Sakura 
Pins: Himistore and Pixie & Cherie
Skirt: Papercakes Pretty
Shoes: Juju
Socks: Rilakkuma Store




The humidity is doing awful things to my hair ; - ;




This is just an iPhone selfie, ehehe <3 I love the big daisy crown!

Thanks for reading! I'll hopefully write soon~


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty coordinate! I really like your hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this coordinate!
    I really like the style of the 50s and thiscoordinate reminds me a bit!
    I wanted to tell you that I have sent my coordinate for the contest via private message on youtube, I'm telling you because I saw that you have not yet published ... ^-^
    I hope you will publish it because I want so much to participate in this contest .... let me know, thanks!

    ReplyDelete